The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for new three-year Directors. Serving with Chamber Chairman Lee Hemmer on the 2017 Nominating Committee is Chairman-Elect Perry Barnett, Immediate Past Chairman Brian Daniel and Past Chairmen David Lee, Dixie Truelove, Randall Frost and Jay Jacobs. The committee will select new director nominees as stated in the Greater Hall Chamber ofCommerce By-Laws:
• Any member in good standing may submit one or more nominations.
• The nominees will be named in February 2017.
• The nominees are elected in March 2017.
• Five to seven director positions will be elected.
• Each new director will serve a three-year term beginning July 1, 2017.
• Nominations must be submitted in writing.
• Nominations must be received by Friday, January 27 at 5:00 p.m.
Send nominations, in writing, to: Lee Hemmer, Chairman, Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 374, Gainesville, GA 30503. Details: Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce President/CEO Kit Dunlap, 770-532-6206. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org