Georgia Job Training
We provide access to GA job training for a more skilled workforce and, therefore, more successful businesses.
Through a partnership with Lanier Technical College existing Hall County businesses and industries can receive customized training programs and workshops. Customized Georgia job training programs are offered when and where you need them, and they are tailored to your specific requirements. Learn more about these GA job training opportunities now.
Plus, there are a variety of local, state and federal job training and educational assistance programs to aid employees and employers:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center
- Center of Innovation and Manufacturing Excellence
- Georgia's Quick Start Training Program
- Manufacturing Development Center
- Georgia's Hope Scholarship and Hope Grant
In addition to local job training programs, the state of Georgia offers adult and technical education programs. Learn more at the Georgia Department of Technical and Adult Education.